About the Wyoming County Small Business Pitch Competition
Join us for the Wyoming County Small Business Pitch Competition. There will be food, games, and a presentation of new business ideas! If you are interested in applying for the Business Pitch Competition, please review the following guidelines. All submissions must be received by no later than August 28, 2019.
Competition Rules and Guidelines:
- Submission must be for businesses that will have a Wyoming County address. Business licenses are not required for entry, but must be obtained before receiving any prize money. Submissions do not have to have Brick and Mortar store fronts.
- This competition is for new businesses. Businesses must be two years old or younger. New businesses without current business licenses will also be considered.
- All submissions must include the attached Feasibility Study.
- Submissions will be narrowed down to five finalists by pitch committee.
- Submissions must be received by the pitch committee by Thursday, August 28th, 2019. They can be submitted through this Google Form, in person at the Wyoming County Economic Development office in Pineville, or through email to firstname.lastname@example.org.