The Wyoming County Community Fund and the Beckley Area Foundation are now accepting applications for the Wyoming County Community Grant! Non-profit organizations and public institutions, schools, and municipalities with a special interest in completing projects that serve Wyoming County are encouraged to apply.
The Community Fund places priority on these types of projects:
- Addresses a community need, an emerging community need, and/or implements a new creative approach to solve needs, or solves a need for the Comprehensive Plan.
- Projects that either serve a significant number of residents or reach a group of underserved Wyoming County residents.
- Capital and equipment needs.
- Provides an opportunity for collaboration and partnerships, as well as leveraging additional funding.
- Projects that invest in an organization’s ability to obtain on-going financial stability.
- Sudden or urgent needs where prior planning for such needs could not reasonably have been made.
Please complete and return the application by October 1, 2021.
Contact Wyoming County EDA Executive Director Christy Laxton at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.